It is not in Women for Change’s interest to continue to send you emails once you have requested to be unsubscribed. If you have any questions regarding this please contact us using the portal on this website. We are serious about your privacy.
Important aspects of our policy are:
- Personal details provided by you to Women for Change through electronic responses from this site will not be forwarded, sold, or made available in any way to any third party.
- However, Women for Change may communicate with you again with other information that is complementary to your original request.
- Each of these communications will have clear ‘opt-out’ instructions so you can choose not to receive further Women for Change communication.
- On the other hand, you may wish to receive other Women for Change communication, you would always be asked before such information is forwarded.
Women for Change may use information it collects from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection, which may include to:
- Provide you with products or services you have requested;
- Personalise and customise your experiences on Women for Change website;
- Help Women for Change manage and enhance its services to you;
- Provide you with ongoing information about opportunities on the Women for Change website in which Women for Change believes you may be interested; and
- Give you the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mails and ‘newsletters’ from Women for Change.
Once again, it is not in the interests of Women for Change interest to continue to send you emails once you have requested to be unsubscribed. If you have any questions regarding this please contact us.